Monday, September 12, 2011

TYING UP THE LOOSE ENDS

Pete, after reading the blog last night, quite rightly pointed out that I missed some vital information.The equipment issue at the Magnum is temporarily resolved. Our equipment was moved out of the container yesterday and moved back into the cupboard in the hall. Pete put a lot of time in again drawing out a layout for the cupboard.
Today I spent a fair amount of time researching various grants and funding sources. It is very time consuming but I enjoy research most out of everything that I do.
London is now all booked and paid for, no backing out now. Tomorrow I will finish the risk assessments and get the travel permit organised.
Aquarius have invited us to their festival the week before London. Need to get that organised this week.
2 new pieces of equipment arrive this week - a casting bar and a new springboard. That may just tip things over the edge at the Magnum.
So a bits and bobs kind of day. Roll on tomorrow - lesson plans, memberships.........

No comments:

Post a Comment